Published on September 15th, 2015 | by Chuck29
$100 Exxon Gift Card for $90 on eBay, $27+ Moneymaker
- Purchase $100 Exxon/Mobil gas gift card for just $90 from SVM on eBay. Limit 3.
The Fine Print
- Offer expires some time Tuesday morning September 22, 2015.
- “Limited quantity available” which means that the available supplies may run out before the end date of the sale.
Right now, there appears to be many thousands of available and it may be worth waiting on this deal. We hope to see a bonus Bucks offer some time within a few days and the deal will be much better then. If you decide to wait it out, be sure to keep tabs on it to see if the quantity available is dwindling using the method we outlined in a previous post. (As of 9:30 pm EST there appears to be around 9,000 available.)
Update: These are going faster than I expected!
If you don’t have a need for Exxon gift cards, you can use the opportunity to resell these for a profit. Here’s the math:
- Pay $270 for the three gift cards (-$270)
- Sell for $273 to Saveya or ABC Gift Cards (+$3)
- Get 5% back from Inbox Dollars or a Topcashback match (+$13.50)
- Get $5.40 back in Bucks (+$5.40)
- Get $5.40 (or more) back from the credit card (+$5.40)
- Net profit: $27.30
If we manage to get a bonus Bucks offer in a few days, the profit can increase even more. Keep in mind that it will cost you around $2 to ship the cards to the exchange. Also, rate fluctuations are always possible, but gas cards are pretty safe. In the event of fluctuation, just wait a few weeks and the prices will rebound.
- eBay Gift Cards and their Limits
- Six Ways to Purchase eBay Gift Cards at a Discount
- Best Shopping Portal for eBay Purchases