Published on November 12th, 2019 | by Chuck93
[Expired] 15% Cashback on Select Products at Best Buy with Retailmenot (Max $70 Cashback), Stack with Amex Offer
Update: Apparently, this deal is only for select ‘Top Deal Products‘ sold at Best Buy, and it might not work for other products. Looks like my Airpods Pro example (below) is still a good one since that, along with hundreds of other products, are found under the Top Deals Products listings.
- Retailmenot is offering 15% cash back on Best Buy online purchases when you click through their portal. Max $70 in cash back.
The Fine Print
Offer ends ?? (might be today only, 11/12 ?)Expires 11/16
- Combine with other offers for an even better deal!
- Cash back is earned on the qualifying purchase total after any discounts and before any fees, taxes, or shipping and handling are applied.
- Purchases of gift cards are excluded.
- Rewards earnings up to $70.00. This cash back reward will not exceed $70.00.
- Turn off all ad-blocking software.
- Go directly to bestbuy.com from RetailMeNot to complete your purchase.
- Provide your email address so we know where to send updates.
- Once approved, the cash back reward will be available to be redeemed from your RetailMeNot wallet 44 days from purchase date.
- Not available outside the US.
- A U.S. phone number is required to redeem wallet rewards.
Max this out with a $467 purchase to get the full $70 cash back. This offer is overly generous with an incredible 15% rate and a reasonable $467 limit. Sounds like it’ll work on anything excluding gift cards. So, for example, you can buy the new Airpods Pro for $250 and get $37.50 cashback. Or buy a new laptop, iPad, etc and get 15% back.
This also stack beautifully with the Amex Offer to get $30/3,000 on a $300 purchase.
Update: my friend Dave notes that this can also be done in-store by using the bar code found in the Retailmenot app.
Hat tip to my friend Adam