Published on December 20th, 2015 | by William Charles42
$20 Off $300 In Visa Gift Cards At Office Max (Limit 2 Discounts, Not Enforced)
- Receive $20 off instantly at the register when you purchase $300 in Visa gift cards.
The Fine Print
- Valid until December 26th, 2015
- Limit 2 discounts per customer ($40 off $600 is the most you can get according to the terms). This isn’t usually hardcoded. Update: This isn’t hardcoded, you might be able to purchase more than $600 in gift cards and get the $20 discount per $300 depending . Keep in mind that if you purchase $1,000 or more then you’ll be required to enter some information for their anti money laundering system.
- Discount comes off instantly at register
- Office Max only, offer is not showing at Office Depot reportedly
The fees are $6.95 per $200 card, your best bet is to purchase three $200 gift cards, this will trigger $40 in discounts so you’ll end up paying $580.85. Basically $20 profit, plus whatever you get from the credit card rewards (make sure to use a card that earns at a high rate on office supply stores).