- Join IHG Rewards Club Dining and receive 2,000 IHG Rewards Club Bonus Points after spending $30 or more at any participating restaurant within 30 days of account opening. You must also complete a post–dine survey of the restaurant, bar, or club
The Fine Print
- Valid until January 30th, 2016
- Offer open to all new IHG® Rewards Club Dining members without a dining profile
- To qualify, you must dine at any participating restaurant, bar, or club and spend at least $30 (including tax and tip) on your check within 30 days of creating your dining profile
- Check must be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with IHG Rewards Club Dining
- You must also complete an online review of the restaurant, bar, or club within 30 days of that visit
- Please allow 4–6 weeks from the completion of the online review for any bonus points to post to your IHG® Rewards Club account.
- Offer may not be combined with other IHG Rewards Club Dining bonuses and each qualifying visit can only apply toward a single bonus
- All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by April 30, 2016.
Though IHG points aren’t as valuable as other hotel rewards points, this is a relatively easy way to earn them. These bonus points can be used to jumpstart a new IHG account if you don’t already have one, or put you closer to a free night and top off an existing account. These points can really come in handy for IHG Rewards Club PointBreaks, coming in at almost one half of a free night in higher level properties, such as the InterContinental Cairo Semiramis in Egypt, or multiple Crowne Plaza properties here in the U.S. Additionally, many of the participating restaurants also offer double points, which is a great way of upping the points value of this deal.
In the past it’s been possible to get up to 5,000 points (2,000 same as this deal and then another additional 3,000 points for more spend).
This post was submitted by Dylan Hill. She is a Los Angeles based travel blogger and freelance writer. She’s successfully used points and miles to travel to over a dozen cities all over the world. She blogs about her travels at Dylan Travels Cheap. You can also follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus.