Published on August 7th, 2015 | by William Charles4
IHG ‘Earn, Earn, Repeat’ Promo: Receive 5,000 Points For Spending $100+ At Participating Restaurants
- 5,000 bonus points are broken down as follows:
- Earn 2,000 bonus points when you: join IHG® Rewards Club Dining and spend $50 (including tax & tip) at a participating restaurant using an enrolled card within 60 days of account opening. You must also complete a post–dine survey of the restaurant, bar, or club
- Earn an additional 3,000 points if you spend an additional $100 within the same period and complete a post – dine survey of the restaurant, bar or club
The Fine Print
- You must create a dining profile by August 31, 2015 including creating a web login, and remain opted in to receive emails from IHG® Rewards Club Dining with a valid, deliverable email address
- You may only earn each bonus offer once for a maximum amount of 5,000 bonus points
- Please allow 4–6 weeks from the completion of the post–dine survey for any bonus points to post to your IHG® Rewards Club account
- All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by December 31, 2015
- This is run through Rewards Network, so keep in mind you can’t be enrolled in this and Earn by Microsoft
Some people find that the Reward Network has a lot of places that they eat/drink at regularly, while others find that there are basically none. What availability is like will determine how good this offer really is, personally I wouldn’t bother going out of my way (e.g eating somewhere I normally wouldn’t) to get this bonus but it good be a good option if you find a suitable restaurant or bar that participates.
IHG have offered similar deals in the past but you needed to have four transactions of at least $30 each to get the full bonus.