Published on August 23rd, 2019 | by William Charles169
1,500,000,000 Free myVEGAS Chips
Update 8/23/19: You can get another 1.5 billion in chips by using the following links (click in mobile. If it doesn’t work try copying and pasting in mobile):
- http://pscdn-a.akamaihd.net/redeem/redeem-slots.html?b=67MFW5EP (500 million)
- http://pscdn-a.akamaihd.net/redeem/redeem-slots.html?b=67HS4W3X (500 million)
- http://pscdn-a.akamaihd.net/redeem/redeem-slots.html?b=67TCEP4L (300 million)
- http://pscdn-a.akamaihd.net/redeem/redeem-slots.html?b=67CGWDPP (150 million)
- http://pscdn-a.akamaihd.net/redeem/redeem-slots.html?b=67R5JBYN (50 million)
Hat tip to SD
Update 7/27/19: You can get another 125 million chips by going on mobile and copying and pasting the link found in this SD thread.
Update 5/28: you can get another 1,000,000,000 by using this link. Hat tip to reader Daniel329
Update: Now only the 500,000,000 one works.
- myVegas is offering a huge number of free chips:
- Or try these links:
The Fine Print
- Works on the desktop version of the game only
Won’t last long. Need to play the games to learn loyalty chips that can then be used to redeem for hotels/shows etc. For more information read this old guide. My recommendation would be to use the chips ASAP. This would normally cost $200 if you purchased the chips (never a good idea).
I don’t want to waste much time with this game so my strategy is as follows:
- Always max bet
- As you level up, play the new game (this gives you lots of loyalty points)
I’m up to about 12k loyalty points and have lost 400,000,000 coins so far. Not the best long term tactic but should get me quick points for some freebies. Update: Now on 17k points and have only lost 200,000,000 coins. Update now on 22k coins and I’m actually up. Update: 290k loyalty points now with about 250,000,000 left. Final update, ended up with 300,000 loyalty coins or whatever they are called.