Published on December 5th, 2017 | by Chuck50
$26 Moneymaker with Swagbucks and Gillette Subscription [Targeted]
[Reposting 12/5 since some people are seeing this targeted offer now.]
Direct Link (this link might show the offer; login first for better odds of seeing it; you can also try poking around your Swagbucks account to see if it pops up; also try using a VPN)
- Subscribe to Gillette via Swagbucks and earn 3,500 Swabucks for your first shipment
- Earn an additional 1,000 Swagbucks if you stay subscribed for three months
The first purchase is less than $10 shipped leaving a moneymaker of more than $25, even without giving any value to the product itself. Offer seems to be targeted for specific users.
Here’s how to go about doing this deal:
- Find the Gillette offer on Swagbucks and clickthrough
- Select ‘Get Started’
- Select the $7 option (or pay more if you’d like), keep in mind you’ll also pay $2 shipping for a total of $9
- Select the ‘Set it & Forget it’ subscription option and choose frequency (I chose once every 6 months)
- Create a login and enter your personal details (might be worth using the same email as is on your SB account just in case that’s necessary)
- Edit the order from 2 razors to 1 to bring down the cost
- You should now see a cost of $9 + tax (for some reason, mine is showing up as $10.63 in my credit card login, maybe it’ll drop down $1 on it’s own)
- Click Purchase
- You should see the Swagbucks pending instantly and also get an instant confirmation from Swagbucks
The Fine Print
- ‘One Day Only’ (this deal might end in a few hours or maybe it’s valid through tomorrow, Tuesday)
I believe I’ve done a previous Gillette deal and was still able to do this one since this is a subscription deal which is different. If you’ve done a subscription deal previously it might not work; Swagbucks is pretty good about removing or erroring out offers which aren’t valid for you, so if the offer is showing and clickthrough is working it’ll probably work.
- Remember to cancel if you no longer want the Gillette subscription. Put it on your calendar, whatever. You can easily cancel the subscription online after the first order ships.
- Bear in mind that some people end up having problems either with the portal tracking or with Swagbucks deactivating their account for reasons which aren’t clear, so keep the risks in mind.