Published on May 23rd, 2016 | by William Charles20
$50 Airbnb For Completing Your First “Business” Stay
- Receive a $50 AirBnB coupon code when you complete your first busines stay using AirBnB. As far as I can tell, there is no real way for AirBnB to know if it’s a real business stay or not. You just need to link an e-mail that isn’t a free e-mail (e.g gmail won’t work).
The Fine Print
- The coupon code will be sent to the email address you use to log in to your Airbnb account
- The $50 coupon is valid for one year
- The coupon can only be used towards one reservation
- There are no restrictions on destination or travel dates
- Once applied, the coupon can’t be refunded, even if the reservation is canceled
Pretty good deal if you ask me, just remember to use the coupon for a stay you know you’re not going to cancel and ideally something over $50 so you get the full value. If you don’t already have an Airbnb you can get $20 credit when a friend refers you (your friend will also earn $20 and another $80 if you decide to host), I’m sure you know a friend with Airbnb so I’ll ask you to refrain from posting your links in the comments so we can keep discussion to the deal post. You can also get $20 credit + 1,500 Virgin America miles for your first booking and an additional 20,000 miles if you host a minimum of five nights, existing customers also earn 1 point per $1 spent (if anybody knows about any other partnerships like this, let me know).