Published on January 23rd, 2019 | by William Charles11
Recap: Bonvoy Guide, Mastercard Fined $648M & More
- Marriott Bonvoy Complete Guide by Frequent Miler. I know how much of a pain keeping these types of resource pages updated can be, let’s hope we can give this enough love so keeping it updated is worth the effort involved.
- Mastercard Fined $648M Over X-Border EU Interchange Fees by PYMNTS.
- How I did on those Patriots vs Chiefs AFC Championship Tickets by Miles Per Day. TL;DR, not good.
- Reader David B reports that American Express is no longer counting donations made on Facebook towards minimum spend requirements. Even though the transaction goes through network for good American Express is stating that this is being treated as a P2P transaction.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Amex Offers: Adorama $25 or 2,500 Points with $250 Purchase
- Bank Amerideals: 10% Back at Staples, Max $6
- Chase Offers: Save 30% at Staples (max $19), Potential Stack with additional 10% Offer