Published on February 11th, 2015 | by William Charles3
AAA Visa Gift Cards, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Multiple Chase Freedom’s, Airlines To Accept Bitcoin
As always, if you think I missed something interesting, let me know in the comments and if I also find it interesting I’ll add it to the recap.
- Hilton HHonors Lifetime Diamond Status Requirements Published by LoyaltyLobby. 1,000 nights or 10 years of being a diamond member. I can’t think of anything worse than 1,000 nights at a Hilton. But I also don’t value status at hotel chains (yay, independent hotels that have some personality) so this obviously isn’t targeted at me.
- For Everyone Looking For Multiple Chase Freedoms: This Is The Order Of Cards You Need To Sign Up by Chasing The Points. Apply for the Freedom first, then downgrade other Chase branded cards to the Freedom. I’ve heard of people getting approved for a second Freedom, but it’s quite rare and not worth the risk.
- A good run: AAA Visa gift card axe falls by Freequent Flyer. Note, he was only personally banned so this is still available for you, as long as you’re not also banned. They regularly run no fee promotions.
- $85 Business and First Class Sale Fare, Europe – US on Several Airlines by View From The Wing. Missed these? Don’t worry, it looks like they won’t be honored. When the mistakes are this outrageous, I usually don’t even bother trying to book because the chance of them being honored is virtually zero.
- Chase Checking and Savings Account Winners: 242, 117, 358, and 56 by Travel With Grant. If you didn’t win, remember you can see what coupon codes are available publicly here.
- Bitcoin Takes Flight With Airline Partnership by pymnts. You can view a full list of airlines that use UATP here, but all of the major players like United, American, Delta, Southwest, US Airways and a bunch more.