Published on May 7th, 2018 | by William Charles18
Amazon Cash: Load $30/60 & Get $7.11/$15 Amazon Credit [New Users Only]
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- Amazon is offering a $7.11 Amazon credit when you add $30 or more using Amazon Cash at 7-11 or add $60 at any store & get a $15 Amazon credit
- Amazon Cash is a program which allows us to add funds to an Amazon account in a retail store like CVS, Gamestop, Speedway, Sheetz, Family Fare and more
The Fine Print
- Try Amazon Cash for the first time by adding $60 or more to your Amazon Balance and earn a $15 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.com. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
- This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account.
- The promotional credit expires on July 31, 2018.
We’ve seen deals of $20 when loading $100 before, or $10 for loading $20 or $10 for loading $50. Personally I’d probably just wait for an offer that gives you $20 credit, but if you only wanna load a smaller amount then $15 for loading $60 is a decent deal. As always a full list of ways to save on Amazon can be found here.