Posted by Chuck on May 15, 2019
Credit Cards

Published on May 15th, 2019 | by Chuck

9

Amazon Credit Cardholders Get Additional 5-15% Cashback on Select Items

Amazon offers additional rewards of 5-15% on select items for Amazon Prime Visa and Amazon store cardholders. This is for Prime members only. It’s on top of the standard 5% back that Prime members get on all Amazon purchases, for a total 10-20% cashback.

Prime Card Universal Landing Page (affiliate link)

We’ve seen these additional cashback offers for card members before, usually at times like Prime Day or holidays, but I wasn’t aware there are constant offers available, found at the above designated link. Whenever there is an increased cashback rate, it’ll show for you on the item page as well, provided you are logged into your Prime account.

Three banks issue an Amazon credit card: 1) the Synchrony Amazon store card which can only be used on Amazon, 2) the Chase Visa Amazon card, 3) the Amex Business Amazon card. All offer 5% back on all Amazon purchases for Prime members and 3% back for non-Prime. Only the Synchrony and Chase cards get the bonus 5-15% cashback mentioned in this post.

Hat tip to reader Hari



9
Leave a Reply

avatar
 

  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Information Booth
Information Booth

You guys have posted on this in the past. I’ve got the same link on my homepage from you. Doesn’t hurt to post again for the sake of visibility… John 3:16

Ann
Ann

“We’ve seen these additional cashback offers for card members before, usually at times like Prime Day or holidays, but I wasn’t aware there are constant offers available, found at the above designated link. “

Zack
Zack

Yep, made for a great deal last week when the Paperwhites were on sale plus 20% (!) back with the card. Basically made them $72.

Brad
Brad

Heard from one of our Amazon affiliate reps that they are going to push these offers hard for Prime Day and BF this year. Convinced me to apply for the Chase card even though I already had the business version for AWS.

Intl churner
Intl churner

You chose to fill a 5/24 slot with an Amazon card?

Carl Pietrantonio
Carl Pietrantonio

Maybe he already has all the Chase cards he wants/needs?

Hari
Hari

Yay! My findings from last night becomes a post on Doc. Planning on framing this post and put it up in my living room 😀

MTPDC
MTPDC

Jabra Elite Active 65t Bluetooth earbuds are up to $174 now, they were $149 two days ago and for the preceding month. Exactly 15% difference. Stupid and annoying.

Back to Top ↑