Deal has ended, view more Amazon deals by clicking here.
Direct Link to offer | Terms | Eligible Items (affiliate links here and below)
- Prime members can get a free $3 Amazon credit to be spent on Prime Day (June 21 -22) toward Prime Day deals when they sign up for a free MyPanera Rewards account through the link above.
- After signing up at the above link you’ll get an email from Panera which will include a link to claim the $3 Amazon credit. Be sure to activate that credit.
You’ll also get a promo code for 40% off an online Panera order on June 21 – 22 when you sign up through the link above. Max $10 discount.
The Fine Print
- Signup between 6/7 – 6/22.
- New MyPanera members only.
- Promotional credit can only be used by Prime Members.
- Promotional credit expires at June 23, 2021 7:00 AM GMT
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $3.00
- Promotional credit can only be used on Prime Day deals shipped from and sold by Amazon
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer only applies to digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the content detail page). Digital content sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer.
- This promotion is run by Amazon. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
It’s a little something. Not sure which items will be eligible to spend the $3 on, we’ll find out when the deals page goes live on Prime Day.
Separately, you can get free 3 months of coffee when you sign up for a subscription trial.
🥖I actually never bothered using my Prime Day credit, so my takeaway from this was the free coffee sub, free signup pastry, and the 40% off code. Thanks, DoC. 🥖
The 40% off code saved me $6 on lunch today. Going to use my other code tomorrow. Not as free as the flatbread pizza + coffee sub, but that was a doozy.
I signed up and then went to browse the “deals” and realized there’s nothing there I want or need anymore.
Has anyone received the $3 credit? I also have a $15 amazon photo credit on my account. Does amazon only allow apply one promo credit per transaction, which means I must use up the $15 first, then the $10 will show up?
Can this promo credit combine with other credits?
Do I have to use the same email address for both?
I use different emails for them, and followed the link to join MyPanera.
The welcome email from Panera didn’t have any code or mention about Amazon.
I didn’t receive any emails from Amazon regarding this promo either.
I used a different email (made a 2nd Panera account) and got the Amazon link
Does it work if you already have a Panera account?
But also not necessary to use existing account if you only want the Prime Day discounts. I just signed up for two new accounts.
can this $3 amazon credit only be used on amazon digital goods?
They also have unlimited free coffee for 3 months with a subscription trial
Added a note, thanks