Published on August 15th, 2017 | by William Charles9
American Airlines Up To 3,000 Miles Dining Bonus
- American Airlines is offering a bonus of up to 3,000 miles for joining and using their dining program. Offer as follows:
- Earn 1,500 AAdvantage bonus miles by spending $25 or more on your first participating restaurant visit
- Earn 500 AAdvantage bonus miles on each of your next three participating visits
The Fine Print
- This bonus offer is open to all new AAdvantage DiningSM members who have not yet created a web login and registered a credit and/or debit card.
- To qualify, you must create a web login and register a valid credit and/or debit card by October 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, and remain opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage DiningSM program with a valid, deliverable email address.
- You must also continue to satisfy any other applicable Online/VIP level criteria to earn this bonus.
- To earn the initial 1,500 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles on this offer, you must dine at any participating restaurant, bar, or club, and spend at least $25 (including tax and tip) on your check. To earn the subsequent 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles on this offer, you must dine at any participating restaurant, bar, or club, and spend at least $1 (including tax and tip) on your check, for up to 3 qualifying visits. All qualifying visits must occur within your first 30 days of AAdvantage DiningSM membership. Limit one bonus–qualifying visit per restaurant per day.
Remember you can only enroll a card in one of these at a time and it conflicts with other programs that use Rewards Network. Previous bonuses from American Airlines have been 2,000 miles (1,000 for first visit and then 500 for two more visits), so this looks better than normal. As always how useful this is will really depend on the eligible restaurants in your area.
Hat tip to reader NinjaX