Update 4/3/23: Deal is back and valid until 6/30/23.
No direct link, check your Amex Offers
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at WorldHotels™ Collection or Best Western® Hotels & Resorts locations between 3/1/2021 to 5/31/2021. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for reservations for Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best Western®, Best Western Plus Executive Residency®, BW Signature Collection® by Best Western, BW Premier Collection® by Best Western, SureStay® Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Plus® Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Studio℠ by Best Western, SureStay Collection® by Best Western, Vīb®, GLō®, Sadie® Best Western, Aiden® by Best Western and WorldHotels™ Collection hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App, or by calling 1-800-780-7234. Excludes international locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Not valid on transactions made with Best Western partners.
- Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Fairly frequent deal we see from AmEx offers. Remember to stack it with whatever the current Best Western bonus currently is.
- Update 7/21/21: Deal is back and valid until 9/20/2021.
Be sure to also sign up for any promos BW has. Last fall I had a similar offer from AMEX ($30 off $100). I combined this with a promo from BW that offered 10,000 bonus points for 2 stays. I completed the two stays (discounted $30 by AMEX). Then BW made a mistake and credited me the 10,000 bonus points 3 times. This gave me enough points for two free stays. BW made another mistake and never deducted the points for one of those stays. So, for about $135, I have received 4 nights and I have enough points for another free night!
there are some BW properties which don’t debit rewards stays correctly, so we have had two free stays over the years. kind of amazing.
Also now showing on Bank Of America offers up to $29 credit at Best Western
I am at Best Western right now.
Cashier gave me extra Grab and go breakfast bags Thank G-d
I got free early check in yesterday
At check in I got Diamond member bag with multiple bottles of water and snacks
Best Western as a chain is one of the most underrated. I’ve had nothing but good luck with properties that have rated well on Tripadvisor. In fact, I would argue that their independent status grants them more latitude to do things like offer a better breakfast or better linens in the rooms. They are on par with Hampton or Fairfield in almost all cases, and sometimes, they are better.
As with any chain, there are definitely some clunkers, but particularly in rural or roadside locations, I think they are often one of the best options to book.
An even better offer this morning:
Ever want to look like an 80s rapper or 70s tennis star? $20 off $100 at FILA.com.
Tried this once before, it didn’t track
Same here. BW hotels are independently owned and operated, and at least in this case, “Best Western” didn’t appear in the charge’s name. I think there’s an MCC for Best Western (which was also not used) and my guess is that the credit is tied to one of these two things.
I triggered the BW credit at the Hampton Inn in Key West last November because the MCC hadn’t been changed from when BW owned it.
that is fairly typical