Published on July 19th, 2017 | by William Charles52
[Expired] Bank of America Amtrak Credit Card 30,000 Point Bonus
This deal has expired and is no longer available. You can view the best current credit card bonuses by clicking here.
- You can now receive a sign up bonus of 30,000 points after $1,000 in spend within 90 days of account opening on the Bank of America Amtrak Credit card.
- Annual fee of $79 is not waived
- Complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and a single-day ClubAcela® pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan LoungeSM or First class
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3 points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- 2 points per $1 spent on all other qualifying travel purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption
Standard bonus is 20,000 points but we’ve seen 30,000 point offers before, although it’s somewhat rare to have a public link available. How useful this offer is really depends on how much you value Amtrak points and train travel in general. Points are worth 2.56-2.9¢ depending on if you’re redeeming them for Acela trains or not. We discuss this in more detail in our complete guide to AGR points. This means the sign up bonus is worth $768-$870 in train travel. As always make sure you read through these things everybody should know about Bank of America cards before applying or asking questions in the comments as they are most likely answered there.
Hat tip to reader zackiv31