Published on August 29th, 2016 | by William Charles39
Bank of America Asiana Credit Card Increased To 30,000 Miles After $3,000 (Now Visa Instead of AmEx)
- Receive a sign up bonus of 30,000 Asiana miles after you spend $3,000 or more in purchases within 90 days of account opening on the Bank of America Asiana Airlines Visa Signature card.
- Read our full review on this card for more information on specific benefits
- Annual fee of $99 not waived
- Earns at the following rates
- Receive the following benefits annually:
- Two lounge invitations
- 10,000 bonus miles certificate
- $100 rebate on Asiana ticket purchase
- 200,000 mile cap per year
- No foreign transaction fees
Previously this card was an American Express card (standard bonus was only 10,000 miles, but was increased occasionally). It recently changed to this Visa signature product and now comes with no foreign transaction fees.
Asiana is a Star Alliance member and you can view their award chart below for partner awards (this is for a round trip, one ways are half the price).
This card would be enough for a round trip in the USA (and almost enough for Mexico/Hawaii, Central America & Latin America 1 after you meet the minimum spend requirement). Would also be enough for a one way flight to Europe. For flights with Asiana this is the award chart:
If you’re thinking about applying for this card, make sure you read these things you should know about Bank of America credit cards. Also remember that they will combine multiple credit card inquiries made on the same day into a single inquiry.
Hat tip to reader Tom A