Published on November 4th, 2016 | by Chuck21
[Dead] Bank of America Cash Rewards $200 Cash Signup Bonus
There are multiple versions of the Bank of America Cash Rewards card, all with the same benefits. The $200 bonus is back up again, this time with the NEA link. (Hat tip to sirtheta on r/churning) If you find any other links, let us know and we’ll add it in.
- Receive a signup bonus of $200 when you spend at least $500 within the first 90 days of account opening on the Bank of America Cash Rewards NEA card
- No annual fee
- 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America checking account
Card earns at the following rate:
- 1% cash back on purchases
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs*
- 3% on gas*
*(for the first $2,500 in combined grocery, wholesale, and gas purchases each quarter)
With the relationship bonus, this card can get you up to 5.25% cash back on gas and 3.5% at wholesale clubs like Costco.
This offer comes and goes, recently it’s been on the MLB cards but now it’s on the NEA card. There are a few things to keep in mind with this card:
- Bank of America combines multiple applications into a single hard inquiry, so you could pair it with an Alaska card for example
- If you have a Bank of America checking account, you’ll receive a 10% bonus on the sign up bonus and on spend if you redeem your cash back into the checking account
- It’s one of the better cash sign up bonuses
Before applying or asking basic questions, make sure you’ve read our detailed post on Bank of America credit cards.