Published on October 7th, 2018 | by William Charles39
Bank of America Alaska Airlines Business Card Now 32,500 Mile Bonus
Bonus is available again. Thanks to reader S for pointing this out.
- Receive a sign up bonus of 32,500 miles after $1,000 spend on the Bank of America Alaska Airlines business card
- Annual fee of ($50 per company and $25 per card for business level earning plan or $0 per company and $75 per card) is not waived in the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Coach Companion Fare from $121 (free first year)
- They will sometimes approve you for a Platinum Plus Visa or Preferred Visa card which has different annual fees and sign up bonus
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
Same offer is available on the personal card, but that’s not as good as the 30,000 mile + $100 statement credit bonus we’ve previously posted about. Bank of America does not report business cards to your personal credit report, useful for those trying to stay under 5/24. This isn’t the most exciting or best offer out there, but might be interesting if you highly value Alaska miles. Before applying for this card or asking questions in the comments, I’d recommend you read about these 20 things everybody should know about Bank of America credit cards.
Hat tip to l3veraged