Published on February 28th, 2019 | by William Charles61
Bank of America Alaska Airlines Business Card Now 40,000 Mile Bonus
- Receive a sign up bonus of 40,000 miles after $2,000 spend on the Bank of America Alaska Airlines business card
- Annual fee of ($50 per company and $25 per card for business level earning plan or $0 per company and $75 per card) is not waived in the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Coach Companion Fare from $121
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
Update: Unlike previous offers this does not have the free companion pass first year.
Previous best offer on this card was 32,500 miles, there was also a 30,000 mile + $100 bonus before. This is now in line with the 40,000 mile bonus being offered on the personal version of this card. Bank of America does not report business cards to your personal credit report, useful for those trying to stay under 5/24. Before applying for this card or asking questions in the comments, I’d recommend you read about these 20 things everybody should know about Bank of America credit cards. I will be adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses currently available.
Hat tip to OMaaT