Deal not currently available. If anybody finds a working link then let us know in the comments below.
Update 1/5/2019: This bonus offer is due to expire on 1/30/19. Hat tip to Rich D
Been awhile since this has been offered, but the deal is back again. Thanks to reader Rachit who sent it in!
- Receive up to 75,000 Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles when you sign up for the Virgin Atlantic World Elite MasterCard® credit card from Bank of America. Sign up bonus is broken down as follows:
- 20,000 miles after first purchase
- 50,000 miles after you spend $12,000 or more within six months of account opening
- 2,500 miles when you add an authorized user (up to a maximum of two, or a total of 5,000 miles)
- There is also an anniversary bonus of 15,000 miles that has a spending requirement as well:
- 7,500 miles if you spend $15,000 within the previous year
- An additional 7,500 miles if you spend $25,000 within the previous year
The Fine Print
- Annual fee of $90 is not waived
- Earns 3x miles on all Virgin Atlantic purchases that are made directly
- Earns 1.5x on all other purchases
Bank of America offers this bonus on a regular basis, I’m not a huge fan of it due to the high spend requirement and the fact that I don’t really value Virgin Atlantic miles. I think the bonus is even less attractive now that Bank of America has introduced a new application rule. Before applying I’d recommend reading these things everybody should know about Bank of America credit cards.