Published on September 8th, 2019 | by William Charles119
Barclays Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard 60,500 Miles, Annual Fee Waived First Year
Update 9/8/19: As readers point out in the comments, this does come with the extra 500 you normally get when using an “in flight” application like this.
Direct link to offer (use code [removed upon owner’s request])
- Sign up for the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard and receive a signup bonus of 60,000 AAdvantage miles after you make your first purchase in the first 90 days. Annual fee of $99 is waived first year
- No foreign transaction fee
- Annual fee of $99 is waived the first year
- First checked bag free, for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- Group 5 boarding, for the primary cardmember on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- 25% inflight savings on food, beverages, and headsets on American Airlines-operated flights1
- Earn 2x miles on all eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1x points on all other purchases
There is another very similar offer, the only difference is that the annual fee isn’t waived but you do get a companion certificate. Personally I’d prefer the $99 over the companion certificate, but if you’re able to make the certificate work for you then chances are that is a better offer. Previously with these in flight offers you’d get an additional 500 miles as well, but that doesn’t seem to be the case this time. This is most likely the best credit card offer with no minimum spend requirement.
Hat tip to Bgesq