Published on August 9th, 2019 | by William Charles210
[Expired] Barclays Business Aviator Bonus Now 75,000 Miles
Deal has expired, view more credit card bonuses by clicking here
Update 8/9/19: Most links are now showing the 60,000 offer. But there is still at least one showing 75,000. I’d recommend signing up now if you’re interested. Hat tip to Akuma
- Barclays is offering a bonus of up too 75,000 miles on the business Aviator card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Earn 65,000 miles after $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 10,000 miles when a purchase is made on an employee card
- Limited time offer (no precise expiration given)
- $95 annual fee is not waived
- Earn an American Airlines companion certificate. When you spend $30,000 or more in a card member year, you earn an American Airlines companion certificate. You pay $99 + taxes/fees and get a companion ticket to accompany you on any round trip economy fare.
- 5% annual mile bonus. You’ll receive an additional 5% bonus on all miles earned in the previous card member year (e.g earn 100,000 miles receive a 5,000 mile bonus) – you must pay the annual fee before you receive this bonus.
- Free checked bag
- Board with Group 5 on American
- 25% statement credit for all in flight purchases
- Reduce mileage rewards
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x American Airline miles on American Airline purchases
- 2x American Airline miles on office supply merchants, telecommunications merchants, and car rental merchants
- 1x American Airline miles on all other purchases
- Read our full review here
This is the highest bonus we’ve seen on this card, previous best was 60,000 miles. Previously Barclays requested business documents, but that no longer seems to be the case. One nice thing about this card and offer is that it doesn’t report to your personal report, so won’t count towards your 5/24 status.