Published on March 3rd, 2019 | by William Charles42
Barclays Business Aviator Bonus Now 60,000 Miles
- Barclays is offering a bonus of 60,000 miles after you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days.
- Limited time offer (no precise expiration given)
- $95 annual fee is not waived
- Earn an American Airlines companion certificate. When you spend $30,000 or more in a card member year, you earn an American Airlines companion certificate. You pay $99 + taxes/fees and get a companion ticket to accompany you on any round trip economy fare.
- 5% annual mile bonus. You’ll receive an additional 5% bonus on all miles earned in the previous card member year (e.g earn 100,000 miles receive a 5,000 mile bonus) – you must pay the annual fee before you receive this bonus.
- Free checked bag
- Board with Group 5 on American
- 25% statement credit for all in flight purchases
- Reduce mileage rewards
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x American Airline miles on American Airline purchases
- 2x American Airline miles on office supply merchants, telecommunications merchants, and car rental merchants
- 1x American Airline miles on all other purchases
- Read our full review here
This is the equal highest bonus we’ve seen on this card, although last time there was no minimum spend requirement (you just had to make one purchase). Barclays business cards do not report to the personal credit bureaus which helps avoid any 5/24 issues from getting this card. We’ll add this to the best credit card bonuses. As always if you have questions about Barclays credit cards, I’d recommend reading this post first.
Hat tip to atonkscat