Published on September 13th, 2017 | by William Charles56
[Expired] Benjamin: Buy $500 Uber Giftcard & Get One Free
Deal now seems to be dead.
Please read the warning in the our verdict section.
- Benjamin is offering a buy one $500 Uber gift card, get one free
The Fine Print
- Uber is one of our favorite companies and we are psyched to offer this special buy one, get one deal on Uber gift cards.
- We’ve secured 240 gift cards which will all deliver via e-mail between October 15, 2017 and November 1, 2017.
- Each e-mail will contain two $500 Uber gift cards. By purchasing this gift card, you accept the following terms and conditions: This card is redeemable via the Uber app and can be used in U.S. cities where Uber is available.
- The card is non-reloadable and, except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash, refunded, or returned.
- You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use the gift card with the Uber app.
- The card is not redeemable outside the U.S. Issuer is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, or unauthorized use.
- Depending on the state of purchase, this card is issued by Bancorp Card Services, Inc. or The Bancorp Bank. For full terms and conditions, visit http://uber.com/legal/gift.
This app/company has some very bad reviews, so use at your own risk. People have reported a lot of issues, with the app and getting what is promised in the past, I’d recommend reading through this Slickdeal threads (1, 2, 3). More up to date thoughts from readers can also be found in previous Benjamin app posts. I really don’t like the fact you need to wait until October 15th, 2017 – November 1st for the gift cards to arrive. I don’t see why there should be such a big delay in posting the gift cards.
If something is too good to be true, it probably is. Only you can decide if this is worth the risk or not, but I’m sitting this one out.
Hat tip to reader Flame