Published on February 18th, 2018 | by Chuck28
[Expired] Best Buy Gift Cards: Get Free $15 Promo Card with $150 E-Gift Purchase from Cashstar
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
- Buy $150 Best Buy e-gift card and get a free $15 Best Buy promotional code
- Max 3 per customer
The Fine Print
- Valid 2/18/18 – 3/3/18 online only
- $15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 3/18/18 for use toward a future purchase made from 3/18/18 – 3/31/18
- Maximum of 3 $150 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $15 increments
- Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code
- Savings code may be redeemed online and in store
- The value of the savings code will not be refunded if merchandise is returned or an order is cancelled
These $15 codes expire and can’t typically be sold. Not the greatest deal, but a lot of people find these useful for reselling or personal use. You’ll also earn Best Buy Rewards with the purchase if you input your Rewards number at checkout on Cashstar.
Use your Ink Preferred card to earn 3x at Best Buy. I recently learned that you can buy a single $450 gift card and get three $15 savings codes. (It shows clearly for me at checkout as being eligible for three $15 codes.)
Hat tip to DDG