Published on February 9th, 2015 | by William Charles2
Best Rate Guarantee Blog, New Podcast, Delta Award Charts & Getting Naked In Cambodia
Below is a list of articles that I’ve found interesting recently. Let me know your thoughts on them in the comments, if you found any articles interesting let me know and I might include them in the next recap.
- The best rate guarantee blog has a new website. Very useful site for finding best rate guarantee’s. I’ve added it to my feedly.
- Introducing the Saverocity Observation Deck Podcast! by As The Joe Flies. Also features the guys from Tagging Miles. Really good job for their first podcast. I’m sure they will continue to improve.
- Screenshots Of All 34 Delta Award Charts That They Don’t Want You To See by Dans Deals. Nice resource, until Delta starts pricing awards at whatever they feel like. If I was an actual Delta frequent flier I would be a very sad person indeed. I much preferred airlines when they were struggling and actually valued their customers.
- Tourists Arrested For Taking Naked Photos Inside Cambodian Temples. This is the Second Time in 10 Days It’s Happened. by View From The Wing. Please don’t do this. You’ve got to be a disrespectful idiot to do something so stupid. I think the fine and sentence they received was exceptionally lenient.
- Picture of the Week – Hong Kong Traffic by Andys Travel Blog. Andy isn’t the only one that is a fan of long exposure shots. Although now I just want some dim sum.
- South Africa’s Tower Of Dreams by Roads & Kingdoms. Really interesting read.
- How I Ensure My Purchases Are Tracked By The Portals by Chasing The Points. I think this system is a bit unnecessary complicated but it might work for some of you. Here are some other things you should be doing to make sure portal purchases track.