Published on October 12th, 2017 | by William Charles9
Capital One BuyPower Business Card $500 Bonus Earnings
Direct link to offer (please note there is no mention of the $500 bonus on the landing page or fine print. The physical mail out does mention this bonus with a non unique URL but they could still be targeting it based on address or other factors)
- Spend $1,000 on your BuyPower Business card by 12/31/17 and receive $500 in bonus earnings. Bonus earnings can be used on the purchase or lease of a new GMC or any other GM vehicle.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5% Earnings on purchases of GM parts, accessories and service at authorized GM Dealers
- 3% Earnings on purchases at gas stations, restaurants and office supply stores
- 1% Earnings on all other purchases
- Valid until December 31st, 2017 (spend completed by this date)
The bonus earnings is applied after any negotiated discounts or publicly available rebates (basically treated like cash). Another thing reader Curmudgeon mentioned is that they frequently send out offers for $1,000 in bonus earnings (no spend required but the bonus earnings do need to be spent in the next few months). Assuming they still send out those types of offers after you have a healthy $500+ balance from this sign up bonus that could be a saving of $1,500+. Worth it for those interested in a GM car, but obviously a lot of risk involved. Keep in mind Capital One Business cards also appear on your personal credit report. Things everybody should know about Capital One cards are found here.