Published on October 1st, 2018 | by William Charles16
[Expired] Capital One: Get A $10 Each Month You Tap To Pay At Least 3 Times ($30 Limit)
Deal has expired, view more Capital One deals by clicking here.
No direct link to offer, sent out via e-mail. Subject line should be ‘Earn up to $30 when you tap to pay with your <cardname>’
- Capital One is offering a $10 bonus each month you tap to pay at least three times. Each transaction needs to be for at least $1.01 or more
The Fine Print
- This limited time rewards offer runs from October 1, 2018, 12:00 a.m. ET, to December 31, 2018, 11:59 p.m. ET (Promotion Period), and is valid only for those account holders that received this promotional email.
- This offer is non-transferable to any other person or Capital One card account.
- If you upgrade or change your account to another credit card product, or if your account becomes delinquent, closed, restricted, over the credit line, or otherwise not in good standing, you will not be eligible for this offer.
- Qualifying cardholders are eligible to earn one (1), one-time $10 statement credit upon completing three (3) Qualifying Purchases each calendar month during the Promotion Period, for a total of up to $30.
- For this promotion, Qualifying Purchases are defined as contactless purchase transactions made using your eligible Capital One contactless Visa card at a contactless-enabled checkout terminal.
- To qualify, the transactions must: (i) be completed as a contactless transaction using the contactless Capital One Visa card; (ii) be identified as Qualifying Purchases as determined by Visa; (iii) post to the Capital One Visa card account referenced during the Promotion period; and (iv) be an amount of at least $1.01 or more.
- A Qualifying Purchase will be based on the date of the transaction and does not include pre-authorization transactions.
- Your Capital One Visa card account must remain in good standing in order to receive the statement credit.
- Returns for credit and purchases made through digital wallets, such as Apple Pay and Android Pay, are not Qualifying Purchases.
- Qualifying Purchases made by authorized users on your account will count toward this offer, but only one statement credit each calendar month during the Promotional Period will be applied to your account.
- The card used to make the third qualifying transaction will receive the statement credit.
Not as easy as the $25 for adding a card to Google Pay, but still a relatively easy bonus to reach the requirements for.
Hat tip to readers Alex N & Feb S, Ryan G, Jeff B