Published on June 10th, 2019 | by William Charles8
[Expired] Cashstar: Get Free $10 Best Buy eGiftcard Card with $100 E-Gift Purchase [Limit 3]
Deal has expired, view more Cashstar deals by clicking here.
- Cashstar is offering a free $10 Best Buy savings code with purchase of a $100 Best Buy e-gift card. Limit 3.
The Fine Print
- 6/10-6/11/19, online only
- Promotional e-gift card(s) will be sent via e-mail by 6/30/19
- Maximum of 3 $100 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $10 increments.
- Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code.
- Savings code may be redeemed online and in store.
- The value of the savings code will not be refunded if merchandise is returned or an order is cancelled. (This has not been enforced in the past, from what I’ve heard.)
Best Buy is always popular, just remember the savings codes are expiring codes (although this time it looks like you get a bonus gift card rather than a bonus code, so might not expire?). Also, keep in mind that Best Buy gift cards can no longer be used to buy third-party gift cards at many Best Buy locations which kills the deal for a lot of people.
You’ll earn Best Buy Rewards with the purchase if you input your Rewards number at checkout on Cashstar. No credit card bonus categories work that I’m aware of, use your regular everyday card. No portal either.
Hat tip to MtM