Published on July 29th, 2016 | by William Charles11
Chase Hyatt Cardholders Get 10% In Points Back On Stays Until October 31st, 2016
Before we get to this offer, I know this news was broken awhile ago. I was away on vacation and we missed it. I think it’s such a good/important deal that it’s worth covering for anybody who missed it. If that’s not you, just skip this post.
- Chase Hyatt cardholders need to register for this promotion before August 31st, 2016 and then any points or points + cash stay they have between July 11th and October 31st will receive 10% of the points back (within 6-8 weeks). Existing bookings do not need to be rebooked to receive this rebate.
The Fine Print
- The promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who receive this promotion from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 7/11/2016 and 8/31/2016.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Only points redeemed between 7/11/2016 and 10/31/2016 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 10/31/2016.
- You will receive 10% back on the Hyatt Gold Passport points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades and dining and spa activities.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after your points redemption has been completed for your bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points to be loaded into your account.
Last year they offered 20% of points back, so this offering isn’t quite as good. That being said for people with stays already planned it’s fantastic. It’s also nice that this card isn’t affected by the Chase 5/24 rule, so it’s still a good option for people that don’t have many of those Chase cards remaining to them. I just wish that card would come with a points based offer instead of free nights.