Published on February 10th, 2016 | by William Charles17
Chase Marriott Card Back Up To 80,000 Points (+7,500 For Authorized User, AF Not Waived)
- Signup for the Marriott Rewards Premier credit card from Chase and receive 80,000 Marriott points after spending $3,000 within 3 months.
- Also, receive an additional 7,500 points after adding an authorized user and making a purchase within 3 months.
- Annual fee $85, not waived the first year.
- Annual fee of $85 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent at Marriott & Ritz Carlton locations
- 2x points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the Airline, at car rental agencies and at restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Anniversary bonus of a free night certificate for a category 1-5 property.
- 15 credits towards Elite membership after approval and every year after account anniversary
- 1 elite credit for every $3,000 spent
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months
There are two other offers you should be aware of:
- $200 Marriott gift card + 50k points (no longer available, I personally think this is the best offer they have had)
- 70k points with the annual fee waived, this is a targeted offer to Marriott Rewards members. You’d need to value Marriott points at over 0.85¢ each for this 80k offer to be better.
This 80k offer is pretty common, usually coming around a couple of times a year at least. If you’re considering applying for this card, I’d recommend reading about these things you should know about Chase first.