Published on April 11th, 2019 | by William Charles33
[Expired] Chase Pay: 10%/10x Back At Fry’s Grocery
Deal has expired, view more Chase Pay offers here.
- Chase Pay is offering 10% or 10x points back on all Fry’s on up to $400 in purchases until 5/7/19
The Fine Print
- During the promotional period of April 7, 2019 to May 7, 2019, earn an extra 9 points on up to $400 in purchases at Fry’s when you check out with your Chase Sapphire Reserve card using Chase Pay.
- The bonus points earned is in addition to the 1 point you earn on all purchases other than travel and dining at restaurants for a total of 10 points.
- Bonus points will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- To qualify for this promotional offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is non-transferable. For more information about your rewards program, see your Rewards Program Agreement.
Fry’s does sell gift cards and sometimes they are even on sale. Not the most exciting Chase Pay promotion but should still be useful.
Hat tip to reader Amit