Published on October 16th, 2018 | by William Charles14
[Expired] Chase Pay: Earn 10x Points At Atlanta International Airport (ATL) Or Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
Deal has expired, view more Chase Pay deals by clicking here.
- Chase is offering 10x Chase Ultimate Rewards points per $1 spent at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) or Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) when you use your Chase Sapphire or Chase Freedom cards in the Chase Pay app at participating merchants
The Fine Print
- During the promotional period of October 01, 2018 to December 31, 2018, earn an extra 10 points on up to $100 in purchases at participating merchants in the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) or Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) when you check out with your Freedom or Sapphire card using Chase Pay.
- The bonus points earned will be in addition to the points you already earn on purchases with your Chase Ultimate Rewards eligible card.
- Bonus points will post to your account within a week of the transaction posting, and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1-2 billing cycles. To qualify for this promotional offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable. For more information about your rewards program, see your Rewards Program Agreement.
Don’t think there is really any play here, but not that familiar with either airport so not sure what they have available. If anybody uses either offer then let us know what you purchased in the comments below.
Hat tip to RussellRob