Published on April 25th, 2019 | by William Charles78
[Expired] [Targeted] Chase Pay: Load Starbucks With $20 & Get 150 Stars (Now Live)
Deal has expired, view more Chase Pay deals by clicking here.
Update: Looks to be targeted as some people have reported loading $20 and not getting any points.
This might be targeted, waiting for datapoints to confirm or deny in the comments below.
- Load $20 to Starbucks using Chase Pay & receive 150 Starbucks stars
The Fine Print
- Offer valid 4/25/2019-5/1/2019.
- Load your registered Starbucks Card with $20 in the Starbucks App using Chase Pay and collect one time (1x): one hundred fifty (150) Bonus Stars.
- Bonus Stars will be automatically loaded to this Starbucks® Rewards account within 24 hours.
- These Bonus Stars cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts. T
- his offer is exclusive to you and this Starbucks® Rewards account and cannot be reproduced, transferred or used by anyone else.
- Limit one per person.
- Offer good in the U.S. only.
Keep in mind Starbucks recently moved to a new rewards program, 150 stars is still enough for a free handcrafted beverage or breakfast sandwich. Although it used to cost only 125 Stars for any item at Starbucks. Good deal if you buy things from Starbucks anyway and can use the $20 credit normally. There are other Starbucks deals as well, such as:
- Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards: 10% Back at Starbucks (max 250 points)
- Bank Amerideals/Chase Offers: Save 10% at Starbucks, up to $3 Cashback