Published on December 4th, 2017 | by William Charles175
[Expired] Chase Pay: Spend $20+ At eBags.com & Get 2,000 Chase UR/$20
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
- Chase has another Chase Pay deal. Spend $20 or more at eBags.com and receive 2,000 Chase UR or $20 depending on the card.
The Fine Print
- Valid until December 31st, 2017
- You will receive 2,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for $20 cash back.
- You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make a Purchase with your credit card at or above the specified target amount during the promotional period. Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer.
- Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period. Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying for bonus points to post to your account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders,wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.)
- Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this bonus offer. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. T
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- Offer states: This promotional offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer. It’s being advertised on Facebook so not sure how that works.
They have a referral program. If you refer a friend they will get $10 off their first order and you will also get $10 off. Keep in mind this requires using a promo code so I assume invalidates portal cash back and also restricts you from using another promo code. My referral link here for those that want to use it. You can share your own links in this linked post.
I assume this is available on the same cards that the Walmart/Best Buy offers are:
Chase Sapphire Reserve (no link for this card currently. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t being offered but might make sense to wait)Not available on the Reserve
- Chase Freedom
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
Reader Jennifer Weems found this offer on facebook. Now it’s just a matter of finding some items to maximize this deal with. Best portal rate is 16%.
- Lowest denomination gift card is $25 (although it looks like you can actually buy a $20 despite this). According to Payments Workshop you’re limited to one GC per order, but can combine multiple GC into a single GC by asking Update: Reps are saying that combining gift cards is not possible. No guarantee gift cards will work.
- Free shipping on orders over $49. You can also get free shipping via ShopRunner.
If gift cards count then this is easy money/free eBags credit.