Published on June 29th, 2016 | by William Charles7
Check Your E-mails: Chase Sending Out Spending Bonuses Of 4,000 – 7,500 Points/Miles
- Chase IHG: 4,000 bonus points after $4,000 spend
- Chase Hyatt: 4,000 bonus points after $4,000 spend
- Chase Ink Plus: 25% bonus points, up to 5,000 points
- Chase Ritz-Carlton: 7,500 bonus points after $7,500 spend
- Chase British Airways: 7,500 bonus points after $7,500 spend
- If you received an offer not listed, let me know.
The Fine Print
- Spend is from July 1st till September 30th, 2016
- Allow 6-8 weeks for the points to post
- Offer is non transferable
All these offers are basically 1x extra on spend, how useful they are probably depends on the card they are linked to. For example, I’d love 2x Hyatt points on spend, 2x Marriott points – not so much. I mentioned on Twitter that we would be seeing these bonuses on Chase cards, I suspect we’ll also see some bonuses on the Chase Freedom & other Chase branded cards that are even better.