Published on June 6th, 2018 | by Chuck25
[Expired] Citi Cardholders: Get $30 when you Make 3 Paypal Purchases [Targeted]
Deal has expired, view more Citi deals here.
Citi is sending out an offer via email:
- Make at least three purchases of $30+ each with Paypal using your linked Citi credit card and get a one-time $30 statement credit.
The Fine Print
- An eligible purchase is a purchase made when PayPal is the payment method, except for peer‑to‑peer transactions, purchases made with convenience checks, cash advances, and items returned for credit.
- Your purchases must post to your account between 6/6/18 and 7/22/18.
- The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2 billing cycles after the eligible purchases are posted.
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open and current when the statement credit is applied. If you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is non-transferable and only available for the account noted in this email.
Super easy offer to meet since so many retailers accept Paypal, easy $30. Offer seems to be targeted, might be only sent to those who do not have a Citi card in their Paypal login.
They don’t explain in what way it’s now easier to link a Citi card to Paypal. Regardless, you should be eligible for the $30 bonus irrespective of how you link (or linked) your card.
Hat tip to reader Jan and to @_moarbetter