Published on April 28th, 2019 | by Chuck11
[Expired] Citi Cards: Get $10 Statement Credit with 5 Mobile Payments In-Store [Targeted]
Deal has expired, view more Citi deals by clicking here.
- Receive a one-time $10 statement credit after you make five eligible in-store purchases, totaling $10 or more, using [Google / Samsung / Apple] Pay with your Citi card between 4/26/2019 and 6/30/2019.
Check your email for this offer. (Subject line of email is, “Hi <insert name>, Earn $10 back with <google/samsung/apple> Pay and your Citi <insert card name> Card after you make five eligible purchases”)
The Fine Print
- An eligible purchase is a purchase made when [Google / Samsung / Apple] Pay is used in stores as the payment method.
- All eligible purchases must be made and posted to your account during the promotional period.
- The statement credit will be applied automatically to your account within two billing cycles after the fifth eligible purchase is posted.
- Purchases made with Google Pay at online merchants and within merchants’ apps are not eligible for this offer.
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open, current and in good standing when the statement credit is applied.
- If you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is non-transferable and only available for the account noted in this email.
- We reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for this offer.
This offer is targeted, it was sent out widely on the Double Cash card, but also on some other cards like Premier. Most were for Google Pay, some for Samsung Pay or Apple Pay. It requires $10 across all 5 purchases, so you can do 5 x $2 or one $9 purchase and 4 $.25 purchases or any other combination. Easy win.
Hat tip to readers Sara, Kenneth, Feb, Dan