Deal has expired, view more Amazon deals by clicking here.
Citi is sending out an email offer today on various cards:
- Receive a $30 statement credit after you make at least three purchases of $30 or more each at Amazon.com with your Citi credit card.
- Receive a $30 statement credit after you make at least three purchases of $30 or more each using Paypal with your Citi credit card.
- Get 5% back on Amazon purchases, up to $25 back.
The first offer is very common on Prestige cards, along with some others. The last cash offer is common on Simplicity and Dividend.
The Fine Print
- Your purchases must post to your account between 11/14/2018 and 12/31/2018.
- The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2 billing cycles after the eligible purchases are posted.
- In order to qualify for this offer, the account must be open and current at all times. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another card product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
Pleasant surprise here. Offer seems to be widely available but not for everyone, at least not yet. Hard to imagine a world where spending 3 x $30 on Amazon and getting $30 back isn’t a win. Lock it in by purchasing 3 $30 gift cards or doing 3 $30 gift card reloads. (Those are our affiliate links. Thanks, as always, to all those who go out of their way to support the site.)
Thanks to all the readers who sent this in.