Published on June 3rd, 2017 | by William Charles41
[Expired] Citi Hilton 40,000 Point Offer – No 24 Month Language
- Citi Hilton no annual fee card is offering 40,000 points after $1,000 in spend within the first three months of account opening. This offer does NOT contain the restrictive 24 month language.
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Complimentary Hilton Silver Status as long as you’re a cardholder
- Fast track to gold status (four stays within 90 days of account opening or when you make $20,000+ purchases in each calendar year)
- Annual loyalty bonus of 10,000 Hilton HHonors bonus points at end of each calendar year in which you spend $1,000 or more on stays with the Hilton Portfolio
- Standard Visa Signature Benefits
Normally you wouldn’t be eligible for this card if you’ve opened or close any other Citi Hilton cards (e.g this card or the Reserve card) within the last 24 months but this offer does not contain that restrictive language. If this rule doesn’t apply to you I’d recommend getting the Citi Hilton Reserve card instead as it comes with two free weekend nights and that’s a lot more valuable than 40,000 points (if you wanted points and no annual fee I’d just be patient as we regularly see 75,000 point offers on this card).
Be aware of are Citi’s application rules:
- You can only apply for one Citi personal card every 8 days
- You can apply for no more than two Citi personal cards every 65 days
- You can apply for one Citi business card every 95 days
- Some people being limited to one card every 60 days
Also be aware that Citi will no longer issue Hilton cards from 2018 onwards. I’m hopeful that we will see more of these no 24 month language links leaked if American Express purchases the back book from Citi as they will likely want to inflate their cardholder numbers. As always if you are thinking of applying or have any questions, make sure you read through this list of things you should know about Citi credit cards first.