- Receive a sign up bonus of two weekend nights at properties within the Hilton portfolio when you make $2,500 or more in purchases within the first 4 months after account opening on the Citi Reserve Card. You’ll also earn a $100 statement credit after spending $100 or more on your first hotel stay in the Hilton Portfolio within the first 6 months of account opening.
- Annual fee of $95 is not waived
- Gold status as long as your a card member, upgraded to Diamond if you spend $40,000 or more in purchases each calendar year
- Receive an anniversary bonus of one weekend night when you spend $10,000 or more each card member year
- No foreign transaction fee (comes with EMV chip + signature)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 10x points on stays within the Hilton Portfolio
- 5x points on airline and car rental purchases
- 3x points on all other purchases
- Cannot get this offer if you’ve had the card opened or closed in the past 24 months
We last saw this offer back in April of last year, the standard offer is the same but without the $100 statement credit. Obviously the free weekend nights get the most value if you book expensive Hilton properties that aren’t good value on points. There is also a bonus of 50,000 bonus + $50 statement credit, although this has gone to 75,000 points recently so this offer is only worth it if you value Hilton points at under 0.2¢ each in which case the rest of the bonus is basically worthless as well so I wouldn’t bother.
If a Hilton near you sells gift cards, this should trigger the $100 credit, but purchasing them online won’t work from what I understand.