Published on October 10th, 2015 | by William Charles0
Citi ThankYou Business Card, New Award Wallet, Points/Miles Vs Cashback, Unlimited Private Jet Travel For Under 2k A Month, AmEx Hawks Island & Malawi Visa Changes
- Check Out the New Version of Award Wallet – Beta! by View From The Wing. Doesn’t look a whole lot different to be honest, but at least they are making improvements and continuing to improve their offering.
- Bet You Didn’t Know: The Citibank ThankYou Business Card by Frequent Miler. Really good deal if you can get the 40,000 offer, especially with the rotating categories. So so if it’s only 20,000.
- If you want to travel, should you go for points and miles or for cashback? by PFdigest. I think the cash back route is really underrated and it’s something I try to focus on, especially when it comes to MS.
- Unlimited (!) private jet travel within California for $1,750 a month by Mighty Travels. Maybe a good deal if you do a lot of internal flights within California, but only being able to pre book two flights at a time is a worry.
- American Express Hawks Island by Single Flyer. I like these unusual card benefits from American Express (Chase also offers this type of stuff sometimes). This event is already sold out, but keep an eye out for more of this in the future.
- Malawi New Visa Regime Effective October 1 by Rapid Travel Chai. I think very few of our readers will be travelling to Malawi in the near future, but if you are then you should be aware of the new requirements.