Published on April 30th, 2017 | by William Charles17
Last Day: Citi ThankYou Points 50% Transfer Bonus To JetBlue (1:1.20)
- Citi are offering a 50% transfer bonus when you transfer your Citi ThankYou points to JetBlue’s TrueBlue program. The normal transfer rates depend on what Citi card you hold and are as follows:
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 800 TrueBlue points for Citi ThankYou® Premier, Citi Prestige® and Citi Chairman®
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 500 TrueBlue points For Citi ThankYou Preferred or Citi Forward
- After the 50% transfer bonus the rates are as follow:
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 1,200 TrueBlue points for Citi ThankYou® Premier, Citi Prestige® and Citi Chairman®
- 1,000 Citi ThankYou Points = 750 TrueBlue points For Citi ThankYou Preferred or Citi Forward
The Fine Print
- Offer is valid for Point Transfers to TrueBlue completed by 11:59 PM ET April 30, 2017
JetBlue were added as a transfer partner in late 2015 and this is the first time Citi have offered a transfer bonus for them, you can view a complete history of all other transfer partners for Citi here. You can view how much JetBlue points are worth here. You can also read our reviews of the Barclaycard JetBlue cards here (detailed review of JetBlue Plus here).
I don’t think the normal transfer rate is worth considering at all, but with the 50% transfer bonus it does become considerably more attractive (still not worth it unless you get that top tier exchange rate). I think this is probably best value for people that aren’t concern about completing flights on international routes in premium cabins, in that case JetBlue isn’t a good option for you.
Let me know your thoughts about this transfer bonus in the comments below.