Published on July 7th, 2019 | by Chuck21
[Expired] Comcast Xfinity: Signup For AutoPay And Get Two Fandango Movie Tickets ($30 Value)
Deal has expired, view more Comcast deals by clicking here
- Comcast Xfinity is offering two free Fandango movie tickets when you signup for autopay.
The Fine Print
- Fandango Promotional Code (“Code”) is good towards 2 movie tickets ($15 per ticket, up to $30 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see any movie at Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. Code is void if not redeemed by 9/13/19.
- Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at www.fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office.
- If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- One-time use only.
- Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged.
- If cost of movie tickets with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Code, then user must pay the difference.
- Limit 1 Code per Comcast subscriber.
- Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program. The redemption of the Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. See www.fandango.com/promo/xfinityoffer for full details. FANDANGO and the Fandango Logo are registered trademarks of Fandango Media, LLC.
Reader S. found this offer in their Comcast app. Hopefully it’s available to everyone.