Published on March 26th, 2018 | by Chuck92
[Dead] Costco.com: Save $50 on $250 with Visa Checkout
Deal has expired early and is no longer available, click here to view current Costco deals.
- Costco.com is offering $50 off a $250 purchase when paying with a Visa card using Visa Checkout.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid March 26, 2018 through March 28, 2018, while supplies last.
- To qualify for the $50 statement credit, a Costco member must make a single purchase of $250 or more and pay using an eligible Visa card with Visa Checkout on Costco.com between March 26, 2018 and March 28, 2018.
- The following Visa cards are not eligible: Visa Buxx, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards, EBT Visa cards and other Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system.
- Limit one (1) statement credit per card and per member.
- Not valid for orders at the online pharmacy, Costco Travel (Costcotravel.com), Costco Business Delivery (Costcobusinessdelivery.com), CostcoGrocery Same-Day powered by Instacart (sameday.costco.com) or the online Costco Photo Center (costcophotocenter.com).
- The statement credit will be applied to your Visa account balance approximately 6-8 weeks after the qualifying purchase.
- The statement credit may not be applied if within that time your account is not active or in default.
- Visa or Costco may terminate this offer at any time without notice.
Excellent deal for Costco members. Not sure if it’ll work for Costco Cash cards ($200 + $50 or $125 x 2) or other gift cards. Terms don’t exclude it so it should work. There are also a couple of gift card deals now, including iTunes and Chef’d gift card. Not sure if the limit will be enforced based on the Costco membership (as the terms indicate) or based on the Visa Checkout account and credit card.
Costco is running ‘5 days of deals’ beginning today. Hopefully there’ll be some more useful deals in the coming days as well.