Published on November 22nd, 2016 | by William Charles3
Diners Club: 40% Transfer Bonus To British Airways Avios
- You can currently get a 40% transfer bonus when you transfer Diners Club points to British Airways Avios
The Fine Print
- This offer is available only to Diners Club cardmembers who are residents of US with a registered US address and are members of the British Airways Executive Club.
- This offer expires on December 16, 2016 at 11:59PM EST. Your Diners Club account must be current, open and in good standing to convert Club Rewards points.
- Points may be subject to forfeiture if your account is closed or delinquent for more than 60 days.
- Club Rewards points exchanged for Avios may be converted in increments of 1,000 (1,000 Club Rewards points equals 1,400 Avios with bonus).
- Point conversions are non-reversible.
- See Club Rewards Terms and Conditions atwww.clubrewardsus.com or call 1-800-234-4034 for complete details. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks after your Club Rewards points have been converted to Avios to post to your Executive Club account.
You haven’t been able to sign up for these cards since November 2014, so I’m somewhat surprised they are still offering these transfer bonuses. American Express also have a 50% transfer bonus to Iberia, I’ll give the same warning here that I gave there: British Airways are going to be combining their Iberia Plus program into their other programs in 2017 and we still don’t know what that new program will look like.
Hat tip to Frequent Flyer Bonuses