Published on June 17th, 2017 | by William Charles16
[YMMV] Discover Deals: 15%-25% Cashback On Google Express (Up To $150 Cash Back)
Update: There is now the following deal: Groupon: $15 For $40 In Google Express Credit (Down To $7.5-$12 After Discounts). This will be better than using a referral link.
No direct link, search Discover Deals for Google Express
- Automatically earn 25% Cashback Bonus at Google Express with your Discover card.
- Use your Discover card at Google Express from 6/17 to 7/29 and automatically earn 25% Cashback Bonus on each of your next 3 purchases up to $150 total in Cashback Bonus.
- Some people are being targeted for other discounts like 15% off.
The Fine Print
- This offer is valid when you use your Discover Card at Google Express.
- Earn 25% Cashback Bonus on 3 purchases (up to $600 total in purchases) from 6/17/2017 through 7/29/2017, for a maximum of up to $150 total Cashback Bonus.
- Discover is not responsible for merchant delays in processing transactions. Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within 2 billing periods.
- This offer is non-transferable.
Google Express Details
- Google Express teams up with popular retailers for same day delivery from the likes of Target, Staples, Costco, Kohl’s, Toys R Us, Walgreens, Petsmart, Barnes & Noble and many more. List of stores here.
- Google Express is currently available in these areas. Check your own zip code here.
- New customers get a free 3-month trial membership, terms and conditions here. (Remember to cancel before getting hit with a charge.)
- For members, there is no shipping charge on orders $15 or more usually. 2-hour shipping is only free on orders $35 or more. Non-members pay a $4.99 shipping charge.
I believe you can get $15 off your first order by using a referral link. Feel free to share your own referrals in the comments below, but make sure you follow these rules.
- Retweet this tweet first (make sure you retweet the linked tweet).
- Post a comment with your Google Express referral link.
- Include your twitter username at the end of your comment. If you don’t do this, we will remove your link.
- MAKE SURE YOUR COMMENT ONLY CONTAINS THE LINK & YOUR TWITTER ID, DO NOT ADD ANYTHING EXTRA (EVEN THANKS) OR YOUR LINK WILL BE REMOVED.
If you’re in your first year of being a card member this would also be double at the end of your first year as part of the Discover match program, effectively giving you 50% off. You should be able to purchase gift cards through Staples as well. Really good deal if you got targeted for 25%, still pretty good at 15%. As always if you’re purchasing regular items make sure you price check to ensure you’re actually getting a good deal. If anybody else knows how to stack this deal, please share it in the comments.