Published on August 19th, 2019 | by Chuck20
Drop: Get 15% Back At Apple (Includes iPhone, Airpods, Apple Watch, Mac & More)
- Drop app is offering 150 points per dollar on Apple purchases. That equates to 15% back in the form of gift cards to merchants like Amazon, Uber, Best Buy, etc.
The Fine Print
- This offer is slated to last Monday and Tuesday, 8/19/19 – 8/20/19.
- Member must follow steps and meet all criteria on the offer page to receive points.
- Please allow up to 80 days after purchase posts to your statement for Drop points to be posted.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promo codes.
- Exclusions: Points are issued by Drop, not Apple. Products not eligible for points are gift cards, gift wrap, trade-in program, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs and shipping.
- Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.
- Eligible only to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.
Drop has run offers like this in the past, see this post. Judging from the comments there, it seems like the tracking and posting of the points are a mixed bag. Personally, I’d risk it since the upside here is so great (portals don’t typically offer much for Apple purchases).
See other portal offers here. Just bear in mind, many shopping portals do not offer rewards on iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, iPads, etc. This Drop offer does include all of those, as do some other portals. See Which Shopping Portal Should You Use for Apple Purchases? for more information.
For those who prefer shopping on the computer, Drop can send you a shopping link to your email. You’ll see the option in the Drop app.
If you’re new to Drop, you can get 500 points ($5) for signing up and linking a card when you signup with a referral code. Our code is: doctorofcredit.