Published on November 9th, 2015 | by Chuck17
eBay: $100 Sears Gift Card for $85, $200 Staples for $170, $50 Skype for $35
- Purchase $100 Sears physical gift card for just $85 from Giftcardmall on eBay. Limit 2.
- Purchase $200 Staples e-gift card for just $170 from Paypal Digital Gifts on eBay. Limit 2.
- Purchase $50 Skype e-gift card for just $35 from Paypal Digital Gifts on eBay. Limit 5.
The Fine Print
- Limited quantities available
- There appears to be around 15,000 Sears and 15,000 Staples as of 11:50 AM ET
Great deals here. These sell out usually so grab them while you can. Based on our Bonus Bucks schedule, we’ll hopefully see something within the next day or two so it may be worth waiting and monitoring the situation.
- Stack the deal by getting at least 2% from eBay Bucks
- 2% from the Shopathome portal, or go through Topcashback and get the 2% rate matched (see also Best Shopping Portal for eBay Purchases)
- 5x points when you pay with INK for the Staples or Skype gift cards
Staples e-gift cards
The Staples e-gift cards can resold to Cardpool for 84% of their value.
- Pay $340 for $400 in gift cards
- Sell for $336 to Cardpool
- Get $6.80 back in Bucks
- Get $6.80 back from the portal
- Get 5x INK points, worth at least $17
- Profit: $26.60
Nice little profit there!
Sears gift cards
The Sears gift cards can be sold to Cardpool or Saveya for 84.5% of their value.
- Pay $170 for $200 in gift cards
- Sell for $169 to Cardpool or Saveya
- Get $3.40 back in Bucks
- Get $3.40 back from the portal
- Get 2% back from the credit card, or $3.40
- Profit: $9.20
Not as good, but for some it may be worth it. If we get a Bucks multiplier tomorrow it can make the math much better.